As part of our charity evaluation process, we have conversations with charity leaders and team members about their organizations. Through these discussions, we learn more about the organizations from the people who know them best, and gain valuable insight about their strategies, interventions, and future goals.
Along with our new charity recommendations, we have published numerous conversations, all of which can be found in our conversations and interviews archive. We are always adding new content, so check back often!
Here are just some of the latest conversations:
- David Coman-Hidy, Executive Director of THL, and volunteers Sabine Doebel and Zach Groff discuss their approach to statistical analysis.
- Sharon Nunez, Founder and International Director of Animal Equality, discusses the thinking behind Animal Equality’s operations.
- Naomi Oppenheimer, Board member of Anonymous for Animal Rights, on the programs, operations, and goals of Anonymous.
- Michael Webermann, Executive Director of FARM, offers the latest updates to their programs, including the 10 Billion Lives Tour and online outreach.
- Mahi Klosterhalfen, Executive Director of Albert Schweitzer Foundation, offers insight about the programs and goals at ASF.
- Nick Cooney, Director of Education of Mercy For Animals, updates us on changes at Mercy For Animals.
- Leah Garces, Executive Director of Compassion in World Farming USA on CIWF USA’s operations, programs and goals.
- Jack Norris, Co-founder of Vegan Outreach, updates us on the latest changes at Vegan Outreach.
What kind of content would you like to see added to the conversations page? Do you have a potential interviewee in mind? Let us know!